ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    What are the FIFTEEN things you wanna do before you turn sixteen? =p

    1. I wanna buy myself many toys before i was called a young adult .
    2. I wanna KETOK my mum to buy me more stuff before i could do them by myself with my own money .
    3. Make loose curl for my hair,curls are the SEX baby!
    4. Make my complete design sketch folio before my N's
    5. I wanna grow taller! 1.70 atLEAST,please!
    6. I wanna loose weight!
    7. I want my BODY SHAPE back please! i want them back .
    8. I want my own room . my own privacy!
    9. I want my dance crew to be known by others
    10. I want my crew to get champion for Danceworks 2008
    11. I wanna study hard and get myself fully prepared for N levels
    12. I wanna buy white GUESS watch for myself
    13. I wanna buy more lovely,sexy and hot dresses for myself
    14. I wanna go PARIS before i turn 16,please! i wanna see for myself how gorgeous Eiffel Tower is!
    15. I wanna get attached with my dream guy which is just in front of me now AND i wanna be loved .


    I've been abandoning my blog for like 64694145.584626 days,i guess . haha! cause i myself didn't know what i should post . nothing much or maybe,nothing special happened lately . been sitting down at home,rotting . well,that's what i call holiday,for me . So,what's good fellas? SkaFest is a crazy one i must say . people all been going to the center and start skanking and moshing . haha! first experience,but i didnt get myself to skank coz i've got no female partner to do so . well,i didnt dare actually . kinda weird uh

    Dance dance dance . when on earth can i get those steps right? haha . well,a few steps more and that's it! time to get cracking baby! we cant start practicing late or else,we're gonna be rushing down for time . DANCEWORKS 2008 baby! woohooo . && okaaay,people seems kinda weird . been telling me,
    "omg Dilla,you've change! you're not like i used to know! man,you've been speaking english lately AND its been great to hear!"

    hahahaaha! yeah,i've been speaking english too most of the people . don't blame me! blame Is'syah instead! he's the one who got me influenced by speaking english all the time! since the very FIRST time we talk and met! and not,malay . okay,i mean . malay,yes . but,sometimes . haha! kinda weird but thanks . it does help me improve in my english though! weirdstuff .

    I wanna change my blogskin yaw! lemme check for some simple and nice blogskins . a plain one will do =) oh btw,mummy bought me Faded Jeans yaw! haha *grins widely* pluuss! dad's gonna buy me somthing,real soon! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *kening naik-naik*

    Get back to you later .

    "" was Posted On: Monday, December 10, 2007 @14:46 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.