ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;Check this out

    N: Good bf/gf
    U: Gets blamed for everything
    R: Can kick your ass

    A: Fun to be around with
    D: Is a great dancer
    I: Love to laugh
    L: One of the most romantic people
    L: One of the most romantic people
    A : Fun to be around with

    I was browsing through the Myspace bulletin when i saw this . kinda bored,so i decided to update some silly stuff to my bloggy . so there is it . i can say,its 98.9% TRUE . absolutely true . only that 0.02% is because,i cant really kick people's ass and i didn't get blame for every single thing i did . but,sometimes,things that i didn't do it,I'm the one who gets the blame . && yes,I'm one of the most romantic people cause' if i were a guy,i would definitely make everything the best & the sweetest for my gf . most likely,would buy her a stalk of rose each time we went for a date . why not? i just hope one day,my dream guy would do that to me . well,guy's sweetness is not like what i thought of . so,its kinda difficult to get what we wished for .

    what's good about today? i ate Mc'Donalds for my breakfast . Sausage McMuffin,for the very first time in my life . haha! lesson's is not that boring though . i didn't even fall asleep in my class . that's good =) and oh,it's our last maths lesson with Mdm Teh just now . she's not gonna teach us maths anymore . damn,i hate changing teachers . i was just try'na work hard in my maths,now that we have changed teachers,i donnoe what's gonna happen . ass . same goes to Mr Chia,i miss him -_____- && for chemistry too . good bye Mr Thiru,the funniest and dirty thinking teacher . he's funny . annnnnnnnd,Mr Koh (oh,it's better that he leaves) he doesn't even teach ur for English lesson,instead,he told us his grandmother long stories . what a discipline master we got .

    labels: simply 02 more days ass .

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, November 01, 2007 @16:31 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.