ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;When people stop thinking,I'll make the decision .


    15th December 2007,Saturday Night baby! Hangout with SVC at esplanade then we moved to a place which is somewhere around Fullerton Hotel (did i spelled them right?) . spent most of our time there,talk,laugh,listen to songs,take pictures and all . well,pictures will do the talking now ^_^

    The one who came .

    Candid,Take two .

    Candid like again,Take three .


    Take four .



    and Jill,that loooooook soooooooooooooooooooo wrong! haha .

    Well,the Manchester United fans! excluded me,(Liverpool okay!) and Jill,NewCastle . haha,sesat .

    My most favourite buddy . A-man! =)

    Photography partner,Jill . he's the greatest among the greatest!
    Sexy,cute and adorable . haha =P

    Syah's idea to stole my trademark! well,it does looks cute on them though!

    this is what i do when im bored -__-

    SVC knows me by this trademark!

    The company .

    haha . look at Syah's face . i really feel like biting him! effing cute sia .

    i wanna lose weight . just pretend that i look thin in this picture .

    what's for yesterday? daddy's out with his 2 months bonus plus his monthly pay . and we did ALOT of shopping i must say! New flat-screen Sharp tv was bought,LG DVD player with additional of 7 different speaker and one sub-woofer,new PSP for Dian,new N95 handphone for mummy and a new school shoe for myself (not fair) . okaaay,soooo,i thought of asking my dad to buy me Ipod Touch but it seems that that thing is so expensive . so,i shall give it a pass then . well,there's always a next time for me! i don't mind . well,all i want now is to DO SOMETHING TO MY HAIR .

    told Qiss,i need bangs . wanna rebond my fringe and cut bangs,which is half-length of my eye . not too short and not too long . well,the idea pops out when i saw 2 mat salleh with bangs yesterday . sooo,i asked myself,why not trying a new look? hoho . bought school stuff already now . everything's complete . except that,i didnt buy a new school bag (well,i dont need a new one actually) . and yeah! i've got myself a new B4 size sketch book for my dress sketching . so,i shall uploas a pic of my sketching and my master piece then! oh yes! mum's away to San Francisco for 3 weeks! so yeah! that's it for now .

    BY THE WAY

    BY THE WAY

    BY THE WAY!


    I'VE GOT GOOD PROGRESS AWARD BAYBE! AND,I WAS AWARDED WITH 150 BUCKS! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    *kening naik-naik* *senyum lebar-lebar mcm The Rock*

    oh by the way,what does bestfriend means to you? think again .


    labels: I'll wait for your msg when you've reach home,later =)

    "" was Posted On: Monday, December 17, 2007 @20:20 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.