ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!





    (From Mayamin's blog)

    Yesterday was spent GREATLY with Fliq bby and Mayamin in the very first place. After which Izzat tagged along. We had lots of fun going here and there surveying Maya's new school shoe. From Fareast to Cineleasure and then,to Heren. I was bored,so i got hyper in the middle of the journey. Everywhere we went,we saw SHADES and that it reminds me of Whatever you like by T.I cause he look fucking HOT in those shades lah. Then,i'll just sing his song,i moon walk,sea walk and whatever walk,laugh,sing,tell lame jokes,talk to myself and whatever you name it,im CRAZY and HYPER,so what? They still love it! ;)

    In the middle of the journey,we met Shafiq,one of Fliq's friend. After then,Jill was around that area too and we bumped into him at Concorde. He is fucking CUTE and HOT lah,please tell him go and die or something. Damn attractive. Hugged me like there's no tomorrow,and then the 4 of us headed to Plaza Singapura. Still surveying for Maya's shoe and i did my survey for the novel P/S I LOVE YOU. Goddammit,i've been searching for that book for a year and i've already found them at Times. I wanted to buy it badly but nevermind,i didn't have much cash with me and i still need to SAVE MONEY (only if i'm rich). Then,i was telling them how much i miss eating Subway's cookies and yeap! I then went to get them. NICE LOR NICEEEE!

    We still have 2 hours as it's only 8pm. Maya departed,and then left me,Fliq and Izzat. So we went to Boat Quay to chill. Not until 20 minutes,we felt damn bored already so we decided to walk around till Marina Square. Camwhore there like crazy - Me and Fliq. Izzat was the photographer. And then,took 106 back home and yeah,Jill was there too. He took the same bus as us. But irritating lah,he was supposed to sit beside me but other people did :( HAHA. But he get to,after then. And so,ate Chocolate Sundae and home sweet home! Fucking tired sia,i swear. And,must hangout with Maya and Fliq again sooooon! And Nurie too,get well soon and then we CAN MEET! And to Nunu,take care of yourself babygirl. Get well soon! LOVE YOU GIRLS <333 Then you got love me noooooooooot? =DD

    To end it all,i seriously wanna buy that P/S I LOVE YOU book :( I've been finding it for long. Now that it's on store,i wanna own one before the stock ends! Somebody buy for me lor! I've been whinning about it since last night. And today,if i have mood swings,you all know the reasons why la huh. HAHA. I must either find myself a boyfriend then he can buy for me my nonsense OR must go marry T.I already! Then he can let me have whatever i like! Okay no,Fliq will kill me for that. HAHA,bodoh. And oh,pictures are on Fliq's camera. I'll post it all up once she give me all. It's damn lot lah,i swear. Anyways,

    THINK OF EVERY SINGLE STUFF I'VE DID THAT NO ONE CAN DO THEM TO YOU.

    WHAT WAS HE THINKING?! ONLY IF IT PROVES THAT I'M THE WORST.

    WHATEVER,I'VE GIVEN MY BEST ALL THIS WHILE FOR US.

    IT'S JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING,THINK ABOUT IT.

    I'M GIVING UP BUT HEY,I'M STILL STRONG!

    HUH,WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!

    Labels: ,

    "" was Posted On: Monday, November 17, 2008 @12:16 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.