ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!





    THEY'RE PART OF THE REASON WHY I'M STILL HERE ;)
    But if your picture is not there,you still means something to me in every single way.

    I'M STILL ALIVEEE! GOD LOVES ME,THAT'S WHYY =DD

    Mimz,main lagu INCINERATE okay! Then we can mosh together although that Beats Merchant is fucking small lah. I'll be there FIRST and gimme the fucking mike during that fucking part! I love that song pasal i memorised the lyrics by hard already! HAHA,i love you girl :) And dudes,i lost my fucking weight lah,that's AWESOME SHIT =D The hips,the waist,the thigh,the biceps and everything that matters,whatever,i'm skinnier now.

    I can't wait for friday,i'm going to ZOO with Lee Tok Kong after then,we'll be having the AWESOME Ben and Jerry's waffle! (macam da confirm gitu makan B&J,haha) Then,on saturday,my cousin is getting engage and i'm wondering when in the world is MY TURN?! HAHAHA. And on sunday,i'm meeting the lovelies! Izzat,Nurie,Bob,Kaisha,Jill and Fitri too maybe. I wanna meet the whole world lah if possible! I wanna meet Issyah too lah gendeng. Awesome kan? I KNOW. I miss literally everyone :( Then,on 21st going for another hardcore gig at Beats,damn gerek lah. Yalah yalah gerek,but i got no more money lah. Must ask Adie sponsor for me already. HAHA. && I wanna marry T.I then he'll give me whatever i like! The blog song,lagi satu punye AWESOME. Go listen lah,it's fucking nice. I was so mad last night cause i don't have them on my phone and everytime when i wanna listen to that song,i have to go on youtube,geram betol. HAHAHA bodoh betol aku nie.

    In anyways,MUMMY-SHII texted me in the morning today! She was damn worried about my health lah,but i told her i was all fineeee! =DD Told you she love me so! She's glad that i'm fine and is all excited cause i CAN STILL cook for her another nice dish the next time round! She's Hatim's mummy by the way ;) Love you mummy-shii =DDDD Nabeelah,Mayamin,Reezan,Sally,Nunu and Fliq can i meet you guys too this sunday? :( Especially Mayamin,we've not met for 3 whole YEARS! It's damn long lah :( ROOOAARR,rindu awak banyak-banyak. As for Timmy,don't need lah. I've already met you last monday,hahaha. And,i wanna catch some rest AGAIN,for the gazillion-th times now! Hey,I'M FINE!

    Labels: ,

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 @13:43 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.