ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!





    It's not a choice anymore and i've come to a final decision which is certainly gonna change myself in every way and to be a stronger person than before and,this decision is made from my heart cause it always give me the perfect answer to everything. I believe in my instinct very well and yes,this is my perfect answer and that it'll definitely make me happy in some ways((: I don't care what people gonna say,cause i do it for myself,for me. And i'm proud of myself for being such a strong girl so far as i've gone through literally alot,i've already did. I love myself.

    And oh,it was just a temporary break-up. We've yet to decide for the permanent one. And yes,we're back dating. It picture of 2 girls,chasing after one. But,i'm not in that picture cause i'm waiting. Waiting and i don't mind if she were the choice. Cause all i want is that,at the end of the day,it's ME that he wants and need most,cause i'm the only one who understand him inside out. But oh well,we might not know what they've been talking about but hey,i'm strong. Well i guess,i'll just let nature takes its course. We'll just see about it la huh. And so,try to find someone as strong as me whom is willing to take up this BIG challenge. I'm strong. Are you as strong as me? (Well,Nunu is) Heh =D fever fever,ROOOARRR! Saye tak suke fever :(


    SURGERY IN 8 DAYS.
    And if it's not successful,then YOU can have him forever. If it is,you still CAN,but i'm still waiting. I'm being fair enough,girl. I'm giving you the chance to. I'm being nice too,right? Huhhhh,whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? =D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Monday, November 03, 2008 @13:35 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.