ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    The saddest part was,when i'm with you,it's hard for me to go on hanging out like we always wanted/planned. Not even for our date(never been one). It was the Major Exams then. Now that we're not and the N's are over,i've got to think hard,who in the world i wanna go out with? Only if everything we want goes on our way in this big world. ONLY IF. But well,gotta be strong about it. He had already changed Dilla. Adapt to this. But still gonna be part of me((: And,i feel like meeting you tomorrow. But on another hand,i'm afraid and that i don't dare to. This is hard.

    It was fine talking to you yesterday. You seemed nice,you seemed cared. But,let's not get carried away by that. I've got to learn NOT to ask for more. Be strong girl. I know you can((:

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Friday, October 31, 2008 @20:23 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.