ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Okay so,today seems a little different from any other days as i got company at home! AWESOME KAN? haha. TWO of them,Nurie and Fliq. The main purpose of Nurie coming over is to movie marathon and stuffs,yes we DID! But at the same time,we played around with her PHOTOSHOP on her lappy! As for Fliq,her computer broke down so she wanted to use mine and do her stuff. Everything was pretty fine,especially on me,getting my hands to start working on the things i used to do for HIM! It'll definitely make him proud of me at the end of the day AND,i'm proud of myself dude((: I love them girls,very much! Botanical Gardens outing soon,girls! <333

    LUNCH TIME
    saye suke tutup mate saye lor!

    work it out girl




    That's what i called "godeh-godeh the photoshop" girl! HAHA. Ignore my sick face la huh. I know i look so damn awful and ugly :( Anyhooes,the best part about today is that,Lee Tok Kong is going to bring me over to Escape Theme Park in the nearest time! It's near to payday and hell yeah,we're going to have loads of FUN there! It's the 05th today! Meaning,it's TIMMY's payday yesteeeerdaaaayy!! =DD He's gotta save up and that he's gonna bring me to the ZOOLOGICAL GARDENS in few days time! =DD I'm so SEXcited! After forever lor! We're gonna have loads and loads and loads of F-U-N together man and,it'll make our day more perfect with the DSLR camera i'm bringing along! We'll take lots and lots of shots aye! YEAY! I'm the happiest girl alive today,i supposed? Heh.


    I love Prison Break and America's Next Top Model!
    What about you?

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 @18:46 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.