ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Yesterday's gig at Beats was AWESOME. Chill-uh-mag totally worth Adie's 4 bucks cause he paid for my tix =D Thanks buddy,love you man! Despite the small place for that performances,it's still nice. People got crazy for those 5 bands. November19,Murdered for revenge,Shadows of idk what,February comes today and Ragdoll Epilogue is totally BAGUS =D Love the crowds,the moshpits,the dance,the singing,the pushing and everything. And special thanks to Ragdoll epilogue's guirtarist for going backwards without giving any warnings and hit my chest! It was fucking painful that it left me a mark but hey,it's still fucking awesome. Thanks to the guys who pulled me inside the moshpit during MFR,SOM and RE's set. I had great time elbowing people around me although I WORE SKIRT yesterday and although it's just for a short while =D And like Mimz too,i counted those marks/bruises i had on my body and wohoo,i have 8 of them everywhere. Cool shit. And not to forget my SUPER BELATED birthday present from Wan Nvm19,which is Volcom's Brown Snowcap! Mahal and cantik lor! =DDD

    February comes today. FIND ME!

    && Mimz bby is loved


    Awesome bands,awesome gig and awesome performances. And here's the pictures for last sunday's outing to town from Fliq's camera! =D

    From this outfit,

    To this! HAHAHA.

    Izzat gay tktau tengok camera.






    I don't need a dick to guide my life - NUNU. Well,it applies to me too. Although sometimes i tend to feel jealous seeing couples cuddling and kissing together,lol. But hey,i can just date around and everything like that. I can't be bothered about love anymore,cause i'm leading an awesome great fabulous and rocking life without a boyfriend. Cause i can just do whatever i like/want. Whatever for,you wanna have one when they DON'T appreciate you right? (tu laaaaah). And for now,all i need is just my gorgeous girlfriend to be around me every single time! I have lots of them,so i don't see any reason why i'm lonely! =DD I love Mimz and Fliq bby. And you guys too! And,what's LOVE to you anyway? It's all plain bullshits lah. Whole body still aching,wanna have some rest and watch some shows now. Till then!

    MORE PICTURES OF THE MOSHPITS FROM IRAAA.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, November 22, 2008 @17:57 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.