ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    NEW PICTURE OF BOYFRIEND! (Alex Turner)

    I don't see the reason why i have to NICE again/anymore. Cause i'm ONE but people keep on saying that i've been pretending. I don't understand why lah. Just because these days there's alot of bitches around,and that you take me for one of them? Whatever,for the last time i'm gonna tell you,i CAN'T be bothered with whatever you want/wanna do. And if you still don't understand the meaning of NOT PRETENDING,better open up that dictionary and do some research kid. Yes,KID. Although you're already 16. SO WHAT? You're so immature compared to me. Huh,what now?

    You badmouth about me,you talk shits about me,you twist every single of that damn story and whatever fuck you did,just so that he could hate me and that he will be with you. Oh c'mon,i bet you're not really THAT immature,right? Whatever,it really shows that you're damn childish lah. You chose to twist everything and put the blame on ME and to show that i'm the BAD one,and all to the good one was YOU. Listen,i don't give a damn cause,i got PROOF of every single thing i sent to you and every single thing you replied. And now tell me,with you twisting everything,do you even have proof for it? And for now,people can be on YOUR side,i'll let you win. But,you'll just gotta wait,cause then,you'll be one crying for lying. Trust me. Never mess with me bitch.

    Yes,NEVER. I can be so nice and at the same time,i CAN be so mean. Hate me for that? Go ahead. If you can mess up this whole situation and badmouth about me,why can't i do the same thing now on my blog? Unsatisfied,tell me. Yes what,you wanna say i'm the one acting like a KID? Think twice of whatever you did before you talk about me. Yes bitch. And if you were to say i'm too much,think about whatever you did. Cause you're the one's TOO MUCH,and not me. Go ahead,go around complain and tell everyone i blogged about you. I don't give a fuck,cause you yourself know better of whatever you did compared to mine. Agree?

    So now that you've put in ALOT,damn lot of effort in lying,badmouthing,twisting stories,i'll let you win alright. Congrats la huh :) Go ahead,continue talking about me if you still need to. Continue on till you feel satisfied. I'm okay with that girl. After then,enjoy the remaining part of your life with him. I don't give a fuck. Cause,you took the second hand thing. Yes,second hand. Don't you think with you winning,i'm gonna be mad or anything like that. Nah,i'm not. In fact,i felt happy for you. Good choice afterall. Overall,it shows that no matter what,i'm WAY better than you in every single way and that you have to take something which i'm literally not interested in anymore. All the best girl,GOOD LUCKK.

    To top it all,don't worry,i won't disturbed your life or whatever shits la huh. I can't be bothered with someone LIKE YOU,who's fucking childish and immature and who can't even think properly although you got some brains up there. Whatever. I'm over him,i'm leading a BETTER life,i'm moving on with better gorgeous people and better surroundings. And to you,GOOD LUCKK.

    && For these kind of peple,just jump off the fucking building and die. I can't stand it anymore. ANYMORE. Sibei Lanciao. Aku fierce ah abeh. Stahun skali jer pe aku maki kat blog aku. Ah whatever,go and die lah <---- Thanks ah Zat,favourite phrase aku siol.

    If you feel guilty/bad while reading,you're the one i'm talking about. You know who you are.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @20:06 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.