ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    I love reading blogs during end of year,reading people's new year resolutions. They seems interesting. Thereby,i myself am gonna type down MY new year resolutions although sometimes,i don't think it's necessary but hey,who cares right? There you go! :)


    ● As said,NOT TO SLEEP IN CLASS ANYMORE during lesson time (!!!)
    ● Continue working hard on getting a SEXY legs before February (no reason why,just asap)
    ● Be more serious when it comes to STUDY,no more playing around. O levels fuckers.
    ● Be a better person in any/every way.
    ● Continue on losing my unnecessary fats around the hips.
    ● STOP DEALING WITH TORNESS!!
    ● Stop talking about people who have derogatoriness,just let them be in their own world.
    ● STOP THINKING THAT I'M FAT OR ANYTHING RIDICULOUS.
    ● Stop thinking on how SEXY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS =.=
    ● Lastly,purchase the P/S I LOVE YOU novel SOON! (wanted it for like,FOREVER)


    2008 isn't THAT sucky to me actually. But the fact is,it's a little bit sucky at the end but yeah,isn't that bad if i were to compare them with other people's opinion. Knowing that it's New Year Eve today,really makes me realised how times flies. Although i know,i've realised it for the gazillion-th times but whatever,IT STILL IS! And for the fact that school's gonna open in 2 days time really freaks me outta hell. Dammit.


    And there you are lovely people,HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 @16:25 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.