ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    1. Moral (avoid crime,respect others,etc.)
    2. Knowledge (read,education)
    3. Faith (God is always with me)
    4. Confidence (nothing is impossible)
    5. Love and passion (it makes something more meaningful)

    These 5 things are the things that i've been keeping them on my mind no matter where i go or,despite my age is. They made me be a better & a good person in every way (no matter what people think of me). These 5 things are like a tripod. One falls - the rest will follow.

    Recognise that.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 @20:25 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.