ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    Have problems reading my entry? Here it goes again ;)

    As said,i'm going to the zoological gardens this coming monday,with Mimz. And prolly,with Nurie along. We've yet to receive confirmation from Reg about tagging along. Mimz's New Urben Male (NUM) guy and Zi was supposed to join us but due to their tight schedule,they can't make it. It's kinda sad but there's always a next time((: But whatever it is,no matter who is tagging along or whatever,it'll still gonna be a superb trip afterall! =D Right,i have been waiting for this day for SO LONG,and finally,i managed to have someone to follow me there! Yeah,so much for having SO many people who wanted/promised to bring me there for the gazillion-th times. Bitch. But,who cares? I can always plan that trip on my own at any point of time.

    Now,do you still have problems reading? If it is,i think there MUST be something wrong with you. Screw you,i got distinction for my english. AND OH,thanks for taking your time reading my blog,AT LEAST! Meh.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 @22:38 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.