ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    It's school hours right now but i'm not in school,yeah. I'm down with high fever,with the additional of cough and BAD flu (the usual). I have breathing difficulty which at one point of time,i think i'm dying or something. The asthma inhaler that i have in hand doesn't do any good. So yesterday after NPCC,i bussed home,put down my bags and went to sleep straight away. But my mum keeps on nagging,so i had my shower and my light dinner,have my medications and lie flat down on the ground. I woke up every hour,cause i don't feel comfortable with my breathing. So,i decided to sleep on the sofa outside. Body's still warm in the morning,so my parents told me not to go to school and yeah,here i am,sitting at home alone. And this morning while i was showering,i realised that there's this red colour thingy together with my phlegm when i coughed. I'm not sure if it's blood. Cause if it is,i think something MUST be really wrong with me.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, January 29, 2009 @13:26 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.