ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    It's funny after knowing whatever that has took place. But whatever,my girls and i CAN'T wait to laugh our ass off. This is gonna be FUN. See the word fun? HAHA. Congrats,cause your dream has come true! But,there's always karma bitch. Anyway,there's nothing much to update for today,i guess.

    Well,yesterday's gig at Beats was fine. Yeah,FINE indeeeed. I enjoyed Ragdoll's set the most. Especially during Touche'. The crowd was fucking hyper and crazy,lagi-lagi Ziq. HAHAHA. The craziest part is when i got asthma in the middle of the moshpit. Thanks eh,but thanks god i had my inhaler in my pocket. OH! Not forgetting on how Reg fell down when she entered the room during R.E's set,HAHAHA. Damn funny lah. Then,at the end of their set,i realised my lips were bleeding plus,i got a punch on my stomach from Ziq twice. Thanks ah geng. 5 bruises on my nody now! HAHA. And,ERIS,ASA & AMA and FCT isn't that bad too. Like of course,i enjoyed every of the band's set yesterday. I was fucking drenched when i get out of the room,whole body is sweating and my hair is all wet,like as if i just had my shower. It's gross,i know right.


    And so,tomorrow's after school schedule is pathetic cause we havta attend some fucking lame lecture over at Science Centre. It has got something to do with physics i supposed. Speaking of physics,i've yet to complete the whole stack of assignments. RIGHT. So much for wanting to be more hardworking this year. But whatever,i got tons of stuff to do this week. Oh yeah,Oz was around yesterday at Beats! Oh,he's HOT lah,tell me about it! =D I guess,that's it for now. I wanna continue on reading! Adios!


    KAISHO! Meet me this weekend lah sayang!

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, February 01, 2009 @21:38 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.