ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    In this big world,some people just don't know TWO WORDS.


    THANK YOU


    Is it so hard to say that out? Sorry,but not to me. I just lost an uncle,who passed away just now around 12 in the afternoon. I lost another person whom i care about. But that's life. May you live in peace uncle. Amin. I shall talk about it later in the next post. And,i miss my late favourite uncle who passed on 3 years ago :( Now,stop making me cry maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Monday, March 30, 2009 @19:25 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.