ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!





    Yes,after 5 days away for vacation,finally i'm back to my hometown. Nothing beats the feeling of being back home. Trip to Kuala Lumpur was amazing,ahh,i mean,after 6 years of not being there. We managed to go most of the places there in 3 days. It was tiring though. Okay,i still havta transfer lots of the pictures from the camera,so i'll just upload them on the next post yeah. I still have lots of assignments and homeworks to do,and that's the worst part. And i think,i havta think of someone whom i should grab along to accompany me to Sentosa tomorrow! De-stress myself timeeee before school re-opens! Let's go swimming and sit by the beach and watch the fabulous sunsets! =D

    HAPPY EIGHTEEN BIRTHDAY SYAZWAN! XD

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Friday, March 20, 2009 @11:27 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.