ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    After so long,finally i managed to plan something at a very last minute and go out yesterday. So,met up with Ikan to have our early dinner at Swensens Plaza Singapura. Afterwhich,met Iika and her Mr Action Berg just outside Swensens,then walked to City Hall. Well,i've never like going there on saturday night as those typical kinda mat and minahreps are all scattered there. But since we have got no other plans,then i'll just follow with the flow. Anyway,it's interesting to watch them though :D Then,Iika and Yan had their dinner at Mc'Donalds then we proceeded to Raffles since Iika doesn't wanna be there any longer. Sems eh Iika. HAHA. So,went off at 9.20pm and reached home early to watch malay drama on TV3! XD

    Oh so boring. So,starting from tomorrow,it'll be the whole stretch of Intensive Mother Tongue. Mother Tongue period all the way till afternoon,wooooooh! Yalah,Mother Tongue O'levels are like,exactly A WEEK away! o.O I really need to focus more so that i can do my very best this time round and get A1 or A2,so that i don't need to have another take on October papers. I need someone,just someone to be my personal guide to everything i'm going thru now. To be there for me,to be strict and push me to really work for my best. Whoever's interested,infrom me please.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, May 24, 2009 @19:23 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.