ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Tomorrow's gonna be the last exam paper. Like finally,the exam's period is over. That means,i can chillax a little bit. Ahh,baik. Baik,kepala hotak kau bodoh. Still have got tons of test/mock test/prelims/paper coming up. What's more,Malay O'level paper is like,2 weeks away? =.= Actually there's nothing much to update about. Just that,i feel like it. OH! I've already got my hair rebonding and i feel so much better now that i don't havta tie my hair anymore it won't take up much of my time to get my hair done. Ah yalah,65 bucks gone. BAGUS. But yeah,i still wanna cut my sides so it'll be a little bit shorter and of course,my little fringe. No more bangs! :D

    More of that body,soooooooon.
    Adriana Lima
    Alessandra Ambrosio

    Been watching alot of Victoria Secret runway these days. And,Adriana and Alessandra is 2 of my favourite ones. Should watch them on youtube if you have not cause they're like the next hottest thing ever besides Tyra Banks. And it's good to watch them on the runway with bikinis and awesome gourmet.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Monday, May 18, 2009 @19:00 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.