ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    I didn't ask for more,all i'm asking for is for you to appreciate it the whole of your life and love me like you always did or more. But,everything i did went down the drain,just like that. Appreciation was just for a second,then,you forget the whole of it. It was a big disappointment,but i know the problem lies on me. I wasn't the perfect lover. I was never perfect in your eyes,even when i tried my best to be one. And even when people see me as one.

    It was kinda sad when i browse through whatever i once did,i once collected and i once made. But whatever it is,it's already over. Yes,it already did. Everyone's leading their own new path of life. But one thing for sure,i was really proud of myself for everything i once done. It's really a BIG thing which majority of the people couldn't do. And i hope,for the second time in my life,the same thing isn't gonna happen again. But if it did,then i'm left with nothing more to say cause i'm not gonna put any hope or agenda.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 @19:45 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.