ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    I was reading today's Newspaper when it says,Friday The 13th is already out in cinemas now. With that,it makes me extremely excited and happy cause i really wanna catch them. But what makes me go GRRRRR,it says,Friday The 13th is freaking M18 (!!) Maaadeeerr :( No matter what,i still havta find ways to watch them. Through online? That's so kental,HAHAHA.

    To those who have been reading my blog,if you're interested in buying a snowcap,a hipsters 3/4 skirt or a t-shirt,do contact me at my EMAIL ADDRESS. If you don't have one,look to your left hand side of the screen :D I'm selling them and it's a first-hand stuff. Still brand-new and in good condition. So,if you're interested,do approach me aye. And,from there,i shall name the price,tell more about the details of the things and the place to collect. And if you were to buy them,you're actually doing a BIG BIG favour for me((: Till here! =D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, April 26, 2009 @20:38 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.