ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    They say,i'm one in a million girl. But,i don't think i'm one. If not,i wouldn't lost the second person i love most in this world. The pillar in my life. But,what else can i do,life havta move on no matter how hard it seems. That applies the same to people who's facing the same thing right now. I have a number of them,who came forward and share. Approach me and tell me all sort of things that's been happening. From minor to major stuff. Well,the only secret to go through all this is PATIENCE and to be STRONG. Nothing else matters. It's okay to breakdown sometimes cause that's pretty normal. After which,you'll feel soo good cause you've already put them behind you.

    Labels: ,

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 @20:51 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.