ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    It's already the 20th June today. Finally the day has come, where by you havta fly off to KL and then to Perth, where else me, i'm going for my expedition with my OAC mates to Pahang. Great coincidence for our individual trip on the same timing. It was pleasantly surprising yet beautiful to have a long 3 hours conversation with you last night, which is something we have never did before. It was nice, so nice that i didn't wish to end it.


    Well, now that the day we're waiting for has come, i'd wish you to have a safe journey thru and fro. I bet, you'll enjoy yourself alot down there cause you guys have no idea how much he look forward to Perth all this while. And, apa-apa pun, yang paling utama and yang paling penting, jangan sesekali lupa untuk belikan i cenderamata/cenderahati okay? Hehehehe :P I'm looking forward for your return, big time! And till we meet again after 1 long month of not meeting one another. BIG HUGS! <:

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, June 20, 2010 @00:42 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.