ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    OAC BBQ GATHERING 2010


    I had fun, they had fun, we had fun and it was fun of course! The setting up of shelter was absolutely chaotic but we succeed in doing it. Everything run on quite smoothly eventho it's drizzling in between. The BBQ was alright. Basically, everything's fine. It was a good experience and lesson learnt in handling and organizing these kinda event. Well, i've learnt and gained something from all this, definitely.

    Apart from that, i've seen some changes around me. Be it situations, people, personality and characteristics. I am loving the changes. It somehow brightens up each and everyday of my life and made me feel that it's worth living in this world. I mean, since when it doesn't right? But, much more meaningful i'd say. What's important, it never failed to make me smile each and everyday. Now,that's the best part eventho it can cause my cheeks some cramps! But from what i observed, July is treating me very well in sense of everything and that's really great. Apart from that, this year's world cup is pretty awesome. Holland for the win! :D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 @22:17 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.