ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    OAC IN PAHANG, JERAM BESU, 2010




    Seems like my holiday isn't like one at all from the very first day. Whole week was burnt and i'm not liking it of course! I have got no time to complete my given projects and it suck big time. Thank god my assignments are settled. Despite the unfinished projects, i still look forward for school big time! <: Besides that, i still hope for more time since i'm staying at home and fixing it the whole time tomorrow, well hope it somehow helps. Other than that, we all have been putting in alot of efforts for the BBQ gathering and i hope, it will go on smoothly on the day itself. Cause you have got no idea how pressurized each and everyone of us are each day!

    Apart from that, it's already July and how fast can time flies? Hope July will be a better month and will be a good one despite to the fact that Arisy's leaving for NS at the end of the month. Which is a good thing cause he'll go botak which is something i look forward for since forever. A bad thing cause, im pretty unsure yet why. In any case, just get it over and done with lah huh. I have never been this busy in my whole entire life, and it's stressful. But,im handling it greatly.

    I'm gonna give my biggest on ever;

    SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Friday, July 02, 2010 @01:10 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.