ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    aloohaa . hehe . yes yes . em backk . alah . actually on sundae i reach S'pore . but den . yesterdae was my bz bz bz dae . soo . noo uppdate lorr . yerp yerp . my weekend at Impian Emas was great . besttt skalii . of coz we did enjoy ourself dere . ahks . n aha . i'll b uppdating many many pics . soo . enjoys horr . ahks . =)


    Pak Leman n my sis . da part tym workers . ahks . no pay pls .


    BBQ chicken wings wit Wor Hup blackk pepper sauce . sungguh sedappp!


    Mak T,number Pizza Hut pat sini ape uh? nak order larh . hehe~


    tkper larh Wak Mat . makanan ade byk nie . sape nk abiskan?


    everything is possible dere! kate Malaysia Boleh mah! ahks .


    pelita colok . can u find these in S'pore?


    my mostt fav uncle wit me! Dato' J . ahks . sooo GataL!


    nilah kiasuu sgt BBQ smp ayam jatoh masok longkang! ape larh .

    aiyoyo . abg mkn satay ke batuu nie? mcm keras je .


    after BBQ , relaxing tym .

    nilah,lau da tkde keje,gossip je la .


    da morning skyy . sooo beautifull!


    Ayah Pin telling me his nightmare yesterdae nite . ahks . soo funny . hehe


    morning morning . breakfast tym . ahks . byk nyer makanan . aiyoyo


    ahks . ayah pin da jadi mcm mamat Vietnam larh . keje bang?


    yak eleh . Dato' J da tue2 pon nk main mainan ke? mcm bdk2 la pakcik akuu ni sorg .


    n yes! dis is da carr . dat brings me here n dere . i lovee dis carr!


    my late uncle's house @ Impian Emas . our weekend house! besttt sungguh!

    basically dats dat . hehe . n well . i wish i cud stay dere on my holidaes . ahks . but den . i cant get myself seperated wit my computer! ahks . n yerp . todae is per normal . its Staying At Home Dae baybe! ahks . n yes . i've not yet eaten . soo . b4 my boo~ scold me . i better stopp now . ahks . n yerp . tml my house no electricity becoz of some uppgrading . soo . im staying at my aunt's . no uppdates fer tml i tink soo alrh . ok horr . takin caree peeps . peace~

    keep it goin;

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 @13:09 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.