ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "but what would i be without YOU?"
    DILLA;

    i would be that sumone who is real easy in giving upp in my everthing && without u here,by my side,i dont tink i can lead a good life of mine . you actually give me soo muchh support from behind in everything i do & the sacrifices u made;
    Thank You Soo Muchh Is All I Can Say;

    yes yes! i've get all of my results! && BOOOO! i passed ONLY my MT,Chemistry,POA and POA larh . haha . soo,i failed my
    Eng [could u believe dat?],Maths [3 marks needed!],Social Studies [HAHA! wont pass one!] && Physics . && History too i tink . heh! && NEVER in my life i scored 0 marks for my test! & dats for Social Studies! GAH! i'll got to buckk upp & get my boomin arce movin' =)

    && my conversation with PrettyBoy yesterdae is like kinda NONO good sound like dat . i donnoe wat happen . aha! && he told me he wanna go out n i said;no need larhh! coz itz olready 9++ n i bet he's gonna be deadly tired if he were to go out larhh kan . but he insisted,&& i NEVER sae NO! soo,there he goes ......

    && now,he told me he's deadly beat,he's tired,he's sleepy! BOOO! so,guess wat i did to him? i laughed larhh! haha . kan kan kan . dowan to listen to me summore! notty notty! sooo,there he is now,at his bed sleeping n i tink he's dreaming about me . HOHO~

    PrettyBoy is my Pillar Of Strength coz without him,i cant do good . really //

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 @14:58 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.