ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    PrettyBoy is the SWEETEST guy i've eva met! :)
    DILLA;


    ahaaaa! here i am blogging fer da 2nd tym 4 todae!
    gahhhh!
    ahaa . yes yes! i juz finished my conversation with PrettyBoy .
    suchhh a longg oneee! && yes yes yes! i have sumthing to share!
    BOOOO~~~
    okkk . Lets get down to Business .

    i told him;since yesterdae we didnt get the chance to talk,i wanna ask him soo many ques .
    && he said "sure u not"
    :)

    i asked PrettyBoy;
    "i still donnoe the reason why u choose me as ur stead till now"

    he answered;
    "wen we're gettin more & more closer,i started to feel that there's a spark between us . i started to like u more and more each dae wen we chat . u seems to have such a good kind of girl that i've soo eva wanted . u are really different from the rest of the girls that i've eva known . u really are different . im serious . den,i started to like u more & more till i fall for u"

    PrettyBoy really said dat! hahahaha! im soooo sooo sooo touched! REALLY :)

    den i asked him larh kan;
    "what so speacial about me till u said dat im different from the other girls?"

    he answered;
    "one thing about u dat i LOVE most is that ur suchh a patient person . u really can accept the way i am,the way i treat u . though i make u mad a few times backk,but still u give me soo many chances that u didnt actually scold me at all . i can feel that u're suchh a wonderful girl"

    BOOO~~~

    u noe now how i feel to have suchh a BF! im sooo sooo sooo touched . u noe . he soo SWEET! u noe wen i wanna save upp my money to buy my Dancewerk thingy,he was the one who actually buy fer me food EVERY SINGLE DAY! without me knowing dat he wanna but food and stuff 4 me . just me! u know how i feel?

    i just felt dat i wanna just be HIS FOREVER . can i?

    :)

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, March 01, 2007 @18:44 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.