ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    " kisses on my lethal lips, you're slowly disappearing "
    DILLA;


    && dis are sum of the neww pictures,speacially request by sumone to upload it todae . ahaaa . u crazyy onee . && yeahh . few pics only larhh kan :)

    Fade To Blackk

    PEEK-A-BOO! :)





    wickedLOVE;


    Rock my world,


    PrettyBoy has apologised just now about yesterdae of him didnt talk to me on our 4the months together! haha . && to FLIQ,thanks fer the wishes! && to all,thanks fer the wishes too! && to SURIYANI,get well soon darl! <3


    Till again;I LOVE YOU SO MUCHH PrettyBoy .

    :)

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, March 01, 2007 @15:28 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.