ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "dat father of 4 sons noes bout Jesus lil' secret"
    DILLA;

    i donnoe where the farking hell is my PrettyBoy . coz i tink he had lost for suchh a long tym . really && i want him backk . please,Fahmy,bring him backk to me if u understands wat i meant . coz i've been talking to sumone dat dont really seems to be like "PrettyBoy" . got me?
    just bring him backk to me .

    one more thing,i realised they just dont need me . itz okey if u aren't . coz i noe with me along,there's no use at all . im matured enuff to tink fer these thingy && i strongly agree with Zul dat i actually got many frens arnd me dat i dont actually need u guys dat badly && my TWINS actually dont seems to be liking me like she used to . maybe sumone else better den me? perhaps? kan wak? sooo . have fun arnd w/o me . seriously,itz ok . coz i feel like an Nooby Noob to tagg along with u guys wen u guys actually dont need me at all! so wells,nice effort! && i wish i could have my FIMZ backk for no reasons of me doing wrong stuff . i dont anyone && no offence! u guys still great in my eyes!

    CAN I?
    :)

    i'll continue with my holidaes tomorrow! itz a promise! lols!

    "" was Posted On: Monday, March 19, 2007 @18:24 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.