ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "a glass of bottle with mixed feelings"
    DILLA;

    MY COMMON TEST RESULTS;TERM 1
    Subject // Marks // Grade // Rank //


    [ENGLISH] : Marks: 49.0 Grade: U-Grade Rank: 34/40
    [MALAY] : Marks: 73.0 Grade: 2 Rank: 8/15
    [MATHEMATICS] : Marks: 39.0 Grade: U-Grade Rank: 24/40
    [SCIENCE,PHYSICS&CHEM] : Marks: 39.0 Grade: U-Grade Rank: 29/40
    [HUMANITIES,SS&HISTORY] : Marks: 26.0 Grade: U-Grade Rank: 23/25
    [POA] : Marks: 48.0 Grade: U-Grade Rank: 21/40

    Average: 46.0%
    M.S.G: 5.3
    Expected M.S.G: 3.8
    Class Position: 25/40
    Attendance: 41/41
    Conduct: Very Good
    Latecoming: 1 [wat the hell?]
    NO . of subject passed: 1

    && dats my farking results for my farking COMMON TEST 1 . farking sibeichialat rite? KNNBCCB // i noe im suchh a farking NOOB . wallau . i cried sia wen i get my farking results . yes yes! i did studied && many ppl farking noes bout it . i studied in front of ZUL,Prakash,Faiz they all . && i donnoe wat the farking hell has happen till i actually failed my farking ENG! wat sia . 49 marks u noe . another 1 more marks! if i get 30+ hell no im not gonna cry for it . siallarh 1 mark! nabeii . && same goes to my farking POA! 2 marks sia . sienn larhh .


    i asked Zul bout his result thingy & he got the 5th position in class . GOOD lorr! && Prakash got the 1st position! clever2 him! Congrats! same to Faiz,6th position . && Zanna 11th position & Fliq,20th position . LOL! i got wat? u see larhh! haiyohhh . niwae,i showed Zul my progrees card coz he asked to kan,soooo ..... he SCOLDED me! he said:

    "i see u studied in front of me,y suddenly it turns upp dis wae? y did u failed soo badly?"

    && i said "i donnoe . im sorrie"

    && i actually cried in front of Zul & Ahmad . wallauehh . i donnoe y he was dere . KPO i tink . Sooo,i showed it to Zanna too && she told me one thing dat make me laughl;


    "Ajja Ajja Huaiting! Ajja Ajja Huaiting!"

    i showed it to PrettyBoy too! && he put all the blame on him .

    "i noe u've studied but how cum ur results is soo bad? is it bcoz of me calling u during ur exams? maybe i shouldnt do it again,should not call u during ur exam weeks"


    No darling,itz not ur fault at all larhh . i dont mind talking to u during exam weeks coz im the one who wanted it mahh . niwae,please please please dont blame urself . itz not ur fault at all . maybe,bcoz of me cant gif my full concentration on my revision . ERMMM //


    "you're the voice i cant sleep without"
    DILLA;

    Maybe yes maybe no . bout me going on holidae to JB,Impian Emas with my family & cousins dere . coz on Mondae i got my Physics practical class & as for on Wednesdae & Thurdae i have my NPCC Police Knowledge course . 2 daes course sia! wooooo . chialat . && my sis told me dat my father told my mum dat i dont need to follow them dere tommorrow coz my father don like me going in and out of the country just for my stupidd courses and classes . && ayah want me do decide wether to follow or not . soooo,i asked me sis and she said //


    "if i were u i will go for it . i dont mind not going to JB coz i noe that Police Knowledge thing is sosososososos important . && if u were to miss it,u cant b promoted n might as well u forget about being in NPCC anymore . muchover sec 3 is important!"

    she's right n she got the point dere . niwae, i miss my cousins dere but itz okeyy lorr . && Police Knowledge is a Must Must Must to go! haiyoohhh! but if i were to stay in S'pore,i getto go out with PrettyBoy,talk to him over the phone & he can send me dere . && if i were to go JB,i can getto spent my daes dere happily wif my cousins & getto go shopping,stay in Impian Emas & play Hide-And-Seek dere . LOL! but im gonna miss PrettyBoy badly larhh kann! LOL!
    Den how?
    i'll let PrettyBoy & myself decide!


    i'll uppdate more if im not going to JB tommorrow && if i were to go dere . i'll be backk either on dis cuming Tuesdae or Fridae . olrite? MISS ME? keep on tagging . yes yes . Tagg not Spamm! gah! Takin Carees;




    Yesterdae's Picture before going to school yaw!



    && PrettyBoy, I LOVE YOU Deep Deep;

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, March 08, 2007 @15:39 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.