ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "Lil'Miss Random"
    DILLA;


    im not gonna talk muchh todae . i donnoe y coz after i told PrettyBoy dat im agree into his treat to da movie tml,i was like . huh? im going ehh! he's gonna give me a treat summore! OMg,dats wat i dont like bout him . lol! i mean its like,he LOVEEE to spend lots & lots of his money on me . i told him,if my mum saes no,im not gonna follow && if she saes yes,i'll still not gonna follow coz im BROKE TO THE MAX! really i swear . haha . coz now im saving upp all of my money for neww neww SimCard stuff HAHA! padan muke akuu!


    && i dont have enuff money to catch a movie,im serious! den,after telling PrettyBoy dat im broke,things bcum worst! he actually asked me to tagg along && he'll treat me! WTH,i dont like sia . no larh,but im kinda feel like very awkward . HAHA! den how? his sister olready ask me is it confirm bout going out tml? && i said YES!


    && wat suprises me a lil bitttt only,they wanna catch em' at Douby Ghout . did i spell em rite? lol! && im going out with my parents later at dat nite,probably arnd 9 plus or sumthing . soo,i donnoe . coz im scared i cant make it on tym or sumthing coz yeah u c,i dont have my HP with me tml . HAHA! hp have sim crd bye-bye . lols . soo,wat if my mum's gonna contact me?


    KNNBCCB;im dead! :)


    ok gyeah ppl! haha! niari ader Prison Break ehh? baruu nk tgk? kesiann larhh kan! lols . DILLA da tgk da . huahuahuahua! && da de DVD lagii . geeze' pelan-pelan kayoh larhh ehh :)


    ALAAAAAMAK! :)

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, March 22, 2007 @15:03 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.