ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Name: Nur Adilla Binte Ramli
    Preferred To Be Called As: DILLA or DEE in future //
    Birthday: 08 October 1992
    Birthplace: S'pore farm of the Kerbau's
    Current Location: West larh sia

    Hometown: Coughing Hill
    Eye Color: Dark dark brown,if u cant see,dat means ur BLIND!
    Hair Color: Black,im a GOOD gerl okeyy!
    Height: 165
    Right Handed or Left Handed: Right larh kann
    Your Heritage: Pure Malay,im no mix blood okeyy!
    The Shoes You Wore Today: School Shoe larhh
    Your Weakness: Im a SOTONG && i tend to 4get wat i've juz said;dat dosent mean im old horr!
    Your Fears: Heights & Injections! lols,
    Your Perfect Pizza: Seafood Pizza Hut nyer Pizza larh .
    Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Get promoted to sec 4
    Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: Testing Je :)
    Thoughts First Waking Up: Go school n mit upp my FIMZ & PrettyBoy .
    Your Best Physical Feature: Entah ehh! agak2?
    Your Bedtime: Midnight i hope,but nolarh later PrettyBoy kill me sia .
    Your Most Missed Memory: Being with my late Uncle & Grandpa
    Pepsi or Coke: F&N Grape can?
    MacDonalds or Burger King: Oh Long John Silver!
    Single or Group Dates: I've not try going on double date! haha .
    Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: COKE
    Chocolate or Vanilla: Double chocolate chipp
    Cappuccino or Coffee: MOCHA
    Do you Smoke: Hell NO!
    Do you Swear: Sumtimes?
    Do you Sing: Softly && mumble sumtimes;i dont sing it out loud,i cant sing!
    Do you Shower Daily: Of coz u DumbAss!
    Have you Been in Love: Yerpp yerpp
    Do you want to go to College: Oxford Universiti to take my degree den master! :)
    Do you want to get Married: Duhh! JackAss!
    Do you belive in yourself: Itz a MUST u stupid .
    Do you think you are Attractive: Ermm // in sense of my jokes? boleh?
    Are you a Health Freak: NOPE
    Do you get along with your Parents: Ok jelalala larhh
    Do you like Thunderstorms: Im scared of it lols!
    Do you play an Instrument: NO
    In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: I've not drank alcohol before .
    In the past month have you Smoked: NOPE
    In the past month have you been on Drugs: Im DrugsFree dats y i joined Dancework!
    In the past month have you gone on a Date: YES! with PrettyBoy .
    In the past month have you gone to a Mall: DUHHHH .
    In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No milk,no oreo for me!
    In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Can i try soon?
    In the past month have you been on Stage: Gyeah! a month ago!
    In the past month have you been Dumped: ermm// for da last 13 months,yes i've been .
    In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: NOPE,skinny enuff larhh wei!
    In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Oh helloh! i didnt steal stuff okey? i got bttr stuff to do .
    Ever been Drunk: I didnt drink alcohol,how to get drunk bodoh!
    Ever been called a Tease: NOPE . wanna try?
    Ever been Beaten up: NOPE,dont eva try to .
    Ever Shoplifted: I dont steal dats means i dont do shoplift
    How do you want to Die: In peace
    What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Someone dat succes in life .
    What country would you most like to Visit: Switzearland
    In a Boy/Girl..
    Favourite Eye Color: Brown
    Favourite Hair Color: Anything dats attractive . Purple? HAHA! nice enuff?
    Short or Long Hair: Long larh sial
    Height: As tall as u can . Wohoo .
    Weight: A hundred pounds? haha . so long as u not FAT!
    Best Clothing Style: Simple but NICE & Attractive .
    Number of Drugs I have taken: Eh bodoh,i never take drugs larh helloh!
    Number of CDs I own: 200 of em'?
    Number of Piercings: TWO
    Number of Tattoos: I dont do em' they're stupid stuff .
    Number of things in my Past I Regret: A number of em'



    "Walk with me and hold my hands tightly"
    DILLA;

    i was told by PrettyBoy sister yesterdae . they actually planned to catch a movie on Mr Beans Holidae with me . HAHA! PrettyBoy,me,his sister & the BF . soo,they wanna catch em' dis fridae i tink . haha . soo,ok i said,but i try to ask my mummy ferst coz most probably my sis wanna go out too! KPO kan dier? lol! kite nk kluar die pon nak . haha . && yeahh,me & PrettyBoy gettin more & more okeyy . && i hope this last // :)

    Cheerleading's gonna start soon snuff //
    &&
    i have a body shape! do u believe dat?

    Muchh Lovee for My Pretty Awesome Boy! ILYSM //

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 @16:41 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.