ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "when the heart speaks"
    DILLA;

    I find myself again,
    wanting to feel ur kiss.
    wanting to hear ur voice again
    && i keep cuming backk to the same thought
    i've never loved sumone like i LOVE you .

    i really really have to buy my neww SimCard veryy soon . haha! its all rosak olready! && people,im not gonna use my number anymore . 91614791 is no more available . take note . && i'll tell u ppl soon enuff i had my neww one okeyy? but i'll not publish it here DUHH! :)

    Once is not enough,Twice make me wants MORE! :)

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 @19:09 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.