ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;forehead kisses,they're lovely

    i want them! soon,please . heh! testing . pardon me about the previous post . you readers should understand what i feel aren't you? so basically my holidays are stodgy=boring . this is the third week and i have not even go out with my friends . i spend most of my holidays at home,rotting,myspacing,chatting,listen to some musics,MSN,looking around,waiting for people's call and messages,do my houseworks,clean my house,brush my hair,clean my closet (not yet) and stuff . next week is the LAST week of school holidaes and im wondering,when the farking hell i can go out . oh yayai . if not Sentosa this cuming monday,all i want is 65&hope Beat Society Gig . oh i dont care,dats the thing i've been waiting for . heheh;

    i quarelled with my silly lil' sister for breaking down the television . i dont know what actually happen . for all i know,the TV cant be on and i dont know how am i supposed to get it back right to watch my Emil Emilda Episode 20 and my Akhir Kata with the exclusive talk with Siti Nurhaliza . oh shits . why must this things happen today? && not to forget,today's the 5th day PrettyBoy's not calling me . i did called him twice but he was asleep then . i was told by his sister (:

    yesterdae night was undescribeable . i cant really sleep . all i could do is to cry and to think and give a thought about what's happening to me . people might not understand but how would they when i didnt even tell anyone what's in my mind . haha . i don't know what his purpose of doing all this but from the first day this happens,all i could think is about _____ upp . i don't know . maybe i shouldn't think dat particular way but what if? ok no . he wont . but is it true? ok no . shut up .

    i have many overdue pics to upload but im still waiting for my sis to come back from school so i could transfer them to my desktop and share . too bad,my HP couldn't do that . lols . oh yes,tomorrow is my sister's LAST day of school and im excited . because i think,we could go out together in the coming days . really hope! *cross fingers* . && we cant go out this saturday as the next day is my father's bestfriend's daughter's wedding . at Pasir Ris . OMFG . jauh ehh! mampos larh aku . nie yang aku tk favourite nie,kene gi jemputan . haiyah . tk sukee ehh . confirm balik lambat nyer . kate members ayah . haiyah! ok yes,my sis' backk! hold onn and i'll upload the pics . hold onnn;

    i watched Zombie Kampong Pisang again today before my TV breaks down . haha! its my 3rd time watching that DVD . lols! orriginal larh okeyy! && i really cant stop lauging . and to those who have not catch them,better go watch . its a one-kind-of-funny-and-silly movie . cheers! (:&& aku ader cardigan baru! lawaa ehh . oh yes,when i went to JB the previous week,i bought a NEW black shoe from Levi's store at Angsana . i'm not quite sure what's my shoe brand but i bought them at that store at a very low price . haha! tengah sale larhh kan . bestt sey! oh yes,aku pon beli facial foam baru . yg berjenama Nivea Visage . the one that came out at the advertisement recently . which Jade Seah use them! haha . siao . && aku ader shampoo baru,conditioner baru & hair mask baruu!

    semuanye dari Sunsik yang berwarna merah-jambu . heh! im bored and pardon me for what i post for today! heh! (:
    awak kol kite cepat blh tak? kite nak dengar sure awak ehh! && stop me for thinking the badd stuff about us . i've been sending PrettyBoy a friendster message and left some message at his MSN . aku tk kisah,by hook or by crook tetap kene jumpe jugak! ok bye (:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, June 14, 2007 @18:52 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.