ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    this internet connections really suck to the core . i don't know what happened lately,i couldn't get my connections propely . andand that's the reason why i didn't uppdate much lately and check my emails lately . so,to the taggers who had tagged,sorry for the late reply . well,i appreciate the tagg and concerns . the advice and stuff,thanks alot people (:


    okeyy,yesterday was monday and today was tuesday . so,PrettyBoy had been smiling at me in school! ohohohohoh,soo sweet larhh his smile . okeyy,i was so excited till i tell soo many poeple about it . padahal PrettyBoy baruu senyumm je . bukan kate nak patch upp balik kan? lols . school's been good . my life? i can say,im not strong enough to face all this . well i actually could but when i think back about who's gonna celebrate my birthday with me this year . about who's gonna wear the same Baju Kurung color with me this year . whos' gonna accompany me to eat Dendeng at Geylang this year and about the 1st Year Anniversary thing,all gone . Ain stole everything . thanks to that biatch . she even thank me for not being mad toward her after what she's done . wth? me,not mad? go bang your head on the wall larhh ehh!


    so,after giving a few thoughts and thinking,i would definitely will do sumthing about it . about this relationship,EIGHT MONTHS relationship . like i told you before on the previous post,i told PrettyBoy . no matter what happens or took place,i will not give everything upp . i will gain backk whatever i owned . and now,im strong enough to try getting everything back in place . i've already send a msg to PrettyBoy about me not gonna give upp just for the third partyy . and i wonder how he'll react . so,my words are definitely true . i'll try my veryy bestt to get everything backk . because,PrettyBoy dosent tell me that he dosent love me anymore . and that makes me have the confidence to do so . and i REPEAT; no matter what took place,i will still love him coz his my half-life . seriously,i dont care (:


    thanks to Naddyyy love for the support and encouragement . to Zanna who's been a great bestie to me . Ifah who's been a great buddy and Mas for being such a lovely goodfren to me . Fee for hearing all my cries and to others who ios concern about whats happening to me . all i could say is thank you very muchh . andand PrettyBoy,i will never ever let u go,not even a mile . trust me . oh yes! Speech Day been good . the slow march that me and Zanna did was okeyy . i did a mistake at the starting point but it turns out well,i guess . well,the parade was at the gym . was kinda boringg as we cant see the GOH marching inn and i didnt get the chance to shout wen the March Pass . lols . well,some pictures are upp . but more to come,my nenek has not send to me yet! nenek serabai uh (:





    [1] GOH and Mrs Lim

    [2] Me & my twin cum elder sister,ZANNA . ILY (:

    [3] Me and my sister's 2nd husband,HAFIZ .

    [4] ME & my lovelyy scandal,DICKEY . ILY! haha sorrie ZANNA (kidding)

    [5] Mr Koh and me .

    [6] HAZWAN,my step-son and me!

    [7] TAUFIQ,my step-son too,with his step-mom,and that's me!

    [8] My one and only lovelyy son,HANIS .



    I still love my PrettyBoy . I miss my PrettyBoy so muchh and i will get everything backk,i promise . my promises are not fake if not,i wont do one . trust me (:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 @17:01 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.