ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;Beautiful Love with the lovely girlfriends

    Last saturday,i went out raya-ing with my lovely bloggers with an additional of my lovely sister & girlfriends,Ida & Efa . we met the rest upp at Dirah's crib which is at Pasir Ris and waited for them to show up . and man,they are all gorgeous i tell you . especially Dirah (the usual),Shab,Fylzah,Nana & Sayuri . they are the gorgeous among the gorgeous ladies there . well,easy said,it's mojirity of them though . oh,too bad,Ilah & Shasha Doll wasn't there . i miss them sey .

    Really had our fun time with them,laughing & camwhoring the whole entire day . && what's cute,we took soo many pictures when we arrived at each other's crib . camwhoring was wow . well,my camera didnt snap much pictures like the others but,i will upload more of them when i get it from the rest . okaay,pictures go! =)

    at Dirah's crib . oops! Nirah wasn't there too .

    Orang-orang WEST sampai dulu dari orang-orang EAST! padahal rumah Dirah pat pasir ris sey!

    Pernah dengar perkataan camwhore? itulah diaaaa kan .

    kakak dengan adik same jek . mcm dah tkder keje lain gitu pat rumah orang amek-amek gmbr .


    Ehh awak,raya da habis ehh? ye ke? raye sebulan kan? haha . today's the 17th day of hari raya already . oh myy,how time flies . damn,i've only got 100+ bucks in my hand . && whatever i spent on,i really jot them down on my diary . && so far,i've already spent my 10 bucks on topping up my ez-link card,20 bucks on topping up my handphone prepaid card,6 buck on Mc'Dpnalds with Atie,6 bucks given to my dad,8 bucks lend to my younger sister,additional one dollar for my pocket money on last friday and last but not least,4 bucks on 7'Eleven last saturday . sooo,how's that? haha,dilla jackass sial .


    I was sooo excited when my money reached a hundred bucks plus . but when i was told by my mum that i have to contribute some money for my chalet this november,i went bleeeaaaargggh . damn! but who cares . i'm stilll gonna enjoy my day on that particular day! 40 bucks gone and 60 bucks left . how's that? i don't think its enough for me to go on shopping . oh myy . last year i didnt getto go shopping as i rebonded my hair,but this year it went booo . lagi satu jackass! -____-


    Pysics teacher is suchaaa bore! i hate her totally to the fucking core . she's a bore,seriously . i prefer Mr Chia better i tell you . i merely fall asleep in class,and she dosent even care about it . wth? but,whatever it is,i gotto bear with it as i have to pass my combined science next year,regardless of who my teacher's gonna be . fucks!


    labels: boyfriend ^_^

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, October 28, 2007 @19:46 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.