ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    PERSONAL FAVOURITE - glamorous & unglamourous.
    Seen and Unseen pictures.

    Kampong glam tripp.


    it was the gorgeous one on the phone - 09th Feb 2008

    Taman Skodeng - i love him,very much.

    # 1 Sunshine- Riyan Nephew --> cutest,the one i love most.

    5 years of friendship Ifah.

    So much more for the massage lah huh - Deck.

    One of the emcee for the day - HOT.

    Hiphop Fiesta Dance Competiton 2007 - We got the 1st and 2nd place((:

    GORGEOUS GIRLFRIENDS.

    Korea - i love you.

    Tiny sister
    Blood sisters
    She's just crazy like me - Zanna

    A little on the kid's side

    He likes to touch-touch,HAHA. (YOUR touch)
    Those were the days when everyone's together - MISSED.

    National Police Cadet Corp

    Marilyn Monroe

    Monkey business (cause i look like one,haha)


    Mama paparazzi,Damn unglamourous.


    Passenger Service HOOOOT and SKINNYYY basist.
    You will always be part of me,B - ALWAYS


    Retarded.


    Last day of school =(

    #2 sunshine - Muhaimin Nephew

    When Usamah looks like a caucasion guyy.


    I just love her -Yani

    Best picture quality! Timmy,buy for me DSLR D90 lah! =DD
    WE can have those times back again,promise.


    Feeeeeeeeee~

    SVC - those were the memories.

    The day when it changes everything - 07th Feb 2008
    I love that day,very muchh <333


    Colgate advertisement.


    Ilyana - 9 years of friendship! Long eh? I know.


    Crazy times together,i love it <33333

    Silly moments.

    Hoodies business with the best girls.

    Pictures with the STARS.


    69 inches of gorgeous stuffs.


    I've never loved someone like i love you baby((:

    TRIPLE DATEEEEE! Awesome =D

    He's a rugger (i love ruggers) and a cousin of mine. He's SEXY and i love him!

    The cousin i love the most((:

    It's just another day passed.
    Stay strong and positive,and everything will go on YOUR way.
    I love it that I'm strong to face everything.
    That's the strong of LOVE.


    I LOVE YOU,and i will ALWAYS DO.
    That's my promise to you((:
    I MISS YOU,MUCH :(

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 @17:53 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.