ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Weekend was spent at Johor Baharu.

    CHEEKIEST uncle ever alive,i swear. (most favourite)

    Me,cousin,sister,mom


    In our BIGBIGBIG house. (big = just nice to play catching)

    I didn't gained weight,infact,i lost them =)

    (It's 8am in the morning,now)


    Deepavali was spent with Fikah at the very first place as both of us were bored at home and decided to haunt for her dance pants at Town area. It was all a LAST MINUTE plan la huh. After which,we decided to try finding them at Bugis area after we failed to find one down at the Town area. Had our late lunch at LJS,it was a treat from her for my super BELATED BIRTHDAY (hahaha,finally). Bought some gorgeous bangles and earrings! (da mcm girl-girl lor now) =D And so,at night,we met Reezan,Nabeelah and Wan. Hangout at Bugis Junction's Starbucks. It was just an 2hours meet-up but it was so FUN laughing at each other's joke and nonsense. Fikah went off earlier as she had some dance-meeting with her dance crew and so,it's just the 4 of us left.


    At 9,we decided to get going as Nebeelah had school early tomorrow. So,took train with them,and then,left me and Reezan only after they alighted at City Hall. It was crazy as there's fucking lot of Bangladesh and for some,they're damn drunk. There's even one,who keeps on staring and smiling at me,WITHOUT FAILED. It was damn fucking scaryy,i swear. I told Reezan to stand right infront and close to me,so that he could block that fucking Bangla. I was scared to be left alone,so Reezan was damn nice to send me till Bukit Batok =D HAHA. Baik ehh. So,reached Bukit Batok,toilet break and then,send me to bustop. At night,chatted with Wan Nvm19,like usual. He was half-asleep while talking to me,BASKET. And now,he owed me a Black Snowcap for doing that! Cool eh! =DD


    For the very last time;
    It was nice to cry my heart out on sunday night over the phone with Yani. Just for once,i let everything all out. And just for this once,i'll get myself to think of him for the very LAST time and then,just for once,i've pray that i'll continue on to be strong and not to cry anymore,and get him out of my mind as a boyfriend/lover (no longer is?). I don't know,really. Well,i've finally figured what i should to answer my mum IF she were to ask about me and Tim - Fate is not with us,i guess? (dah tkder jodoh lor) HAHA. After a long cry,i finally felt so damn RELIEVE and NICE after waking up on the very next day (yesterday). So yeah,i won't wanna hang on there,i'll just move on for now although i've promised to wait for him. But,i THINK i still love him. No,i don't know. We're still dating,i guess. We'll let FATE decide la huh. But one thing for sure,i'm certainly NOT breaking up my promises or go back to my words. I'm not,certainly NOT.

    I believe in God,i believe in Fate.
    I'll let God decide for everything cause i'm a good girl,
    and he'll definitely give me the very best compared to all other people in the world.
    I Love Alex Turner and Lewis Hamilton! =DD
    What about you?
    xoxo

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 @08:06 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.