ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Gig at Beats Merchant,last saturday.

    It was Ragdoll's set.

    && from here onwards,you can see how crazy & hyper the crowd was

    Even that idiot girl in black is hyper. (UGLY & UNGLAMOUROUS,THANKS)

    Credits: IRA

    The only thing i can describe bout myself right now,is my THROAT. It just feels like as if there's some popcorn stuck inside and is in need to get out from that bloody throat. Yes,it's damn irritating lah. Cough like again and again. I had enough. Even the cough syrup is NOT doing any good. My inhalers? Oh tell me about it. It's decreasing every now and then. After then,there's no more inhalers,and it's time to die already. I gotta purchase one very soon. Haiyah,susah betol lah kalau ade asthma. It's been a week that i've not been feeling well. Oh my oh my,when in the world will it be gone? Ohmygeeeeeeez.

    And she went; And when you're away,i count the steps that you take.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 @21:02 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.