ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Now,which bitch says i DON'T have a date on Valentine's Day? BAHAHA. Although it was the former anniversary date,but screw it bitch,screw it. Who gives a flying fuck about it? It's not the end of the world man. Yeah,Valentine's Day! It's gonna be awesome,i swear. He's like,oh so cute lah =D Like,freaking awesome. I can't wait for him to come down to my house and meet me. It's gonna be the best day ever. Huh,whaaaat? His name is MACKY by the way ;)

    Wondering who in the world that sudden Macky who's gonna be my date on Valentine's Day is?

    STAY TUNED FOR MORE PICTURES! <3

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, February 12, 2009 @18:52 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.