ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Time for some proper update. My schedule for the week has always been tight. Trainings after trainings. Classes after classes. Npcc after npcc. Well,that's the beauty of being a senior in school AND the beauty of taking o'levels this year. Neverless,it's all gonna be worthy at the end of the day. Okay so,i was supposed to go out with Kaisha/Shab/Syazwan/Jill/Azeana yesterday but it all came down to my one and only cousin - Isha. They had their LAST MINUTE plan but that doesn't mean i'm gonna give The Wedding Game a pass. It's an awesome movie,you guys should catch it. It's really funny,and that it makes me laugh real hard till my stomach cramps,ohmygeeez. But,it's been sometimes though,it's really nice. We had the 1850hours slot over at Plaza Singapura Golden Village. AND,we're the ONLY malay people around. Cool or what! HAHAHAHA.

    Today. I've been DYING to cut my bangs as it's already fucking long lah. I thought i would get them cut off a little bit shorter as it is,and i could put my bangs down when i'm off to school. BUT! This fucking salon we had around our house area was suck lah,nabei cibai. I told her to follow the shape and cut it on my eyebrow length and she had it cut all straight macam pukimak and yeah,even the sides are all SHORT. Like,fuck lah. FUCK. It's extremely hideous lemme tell you. It's all damn straight (no wait,it's NOT EVEN perfectly straight) and fucking funny. AND i havta wait for another gazillion years to make it grow longer. Oh yes,i had a GOOD cry about it for the whole of 20 minutes,thanks. For the love of god,i'll never ever gonna go into that shop and have my haircut,ever again. Sibei. You motherfucking horrendous hairdresser can jump off the building and just fucking die. Plus,the Cadbury Hazelnut Milk Chocolate that i bought doesn't taste as good as it's supposed to be!
    WHATTHEHELL.

    But whatever,i have a good or i should say,awesome news to share. I'm going to L.A to pursue my passion for modelling as there's not enough Asian models in the world! Bahahaha. Well,i told my mum that i have this BIG or maybe,HUGEEE passion for modelling and she gave me this whole idea of going to Los Angeles so that i could take it to the next level! =D This is cool or what?! COOL INDEEED! ;) Okay so,after o'levels,it's gonna be Polytechnic and then,model baby,MODEL! Man,i can't wait for this. But before that,i havta study hard and get good results and prove to those motherfuckers who think i'm stupid WRONG. And that i CAN achieve my goals as well as my dream. This is going to be fun! Till then!

    Chapter 2 in my book

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, February 08, 2009 @00:44 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.