ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Hopefully one beautiful day when i bump into you somewhere out there,you've already grown into a matured gentlemen who doesn't always think of yourself and isn't stingy anymore. HAHA,which i don't even know if it's gonna happen someday,or not. But,it won't bother me,not even abit. But,good luck to those who're close. Anyway,i came across a girl. What's so funny about her is that,she is proud that she doesn't even know how to speak in her first language. Maybe yes she does,but not fluently. I mean hello,that's the first language lah. But that's not what made me giggled about. With that,she doesn't even know how to speak in english,fluent english i mean. Be it by speaking nor by writing. Cause the friends around me that i have,they may fail their first language for upteen times,or maybe failed since forever. But,they're english is waaaaaaaay better than i expected. She's just so funny. And,that's certainly something you shouldn't be proud of. Instead,something you should be ashamed of. I don't know what's on her mind,but well,that's her freaking life.

    Exams are just around the corner. I shouldn't be going out for gigs or hangouts cause i don't wanna fail for the second time this year. Not only that,i have tons of assignments to complete. So,staying at home day this weekend,lol. EH EH! Friday the 13th and Jangan Teguh is already out on cinemas. I really havta find time to watch them,like die-die havta watch. I've been waiting for Friday the 13th since forever. And,to some who wanna meet me over the weekends,sorry eh. I'm fully booked by those books,assignments and notes! We shall meet when my exams are oveeer! Miss ya'll! =DDDD

    Labels: ,

    "" was Posted On: Friday, April 24, 2009 @20:22 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.