ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    HEYHO! Mimz finally turn 20 todaaay! :D HAHAHA. So old already eh! Who's next? HEH. Anyway,HAPPY SEXY 20TH BIRTHDAY BABYGIRL! XD I Wish you longetivity & prosperity,may you lead a beautiful life with Fady(!!) and may you have a blast birthday celebration ayeeee! XD I too wanna take this opportunity to thank you for always being by my side,throughout my 1/6 life journey (accurate tak?) HAHA. Like,really thank you for being there for me when i really need someone to talk to,to whine out everything that's on my mind,to assure me that everything's gonna be just fine and all that jazz. Even when you're so busy with your assignments. Also,thanks for giving me the strength when i'm all down,tell me not to give up when i really feel like to,tell me to be strong and never listen to others.

    The person i turn to when i'm all in tears,when i feel so lousy and when i feel that there's no more hope for me. And,i never am gonna forget you just like that,no matter what. Now,that's a promise. I too wanna be the person whom you'll turn to whenever you feel that you need someone to talk to and everything else that matters. I'm always here for you,you havta know that girl. It's just so funny knowing how we first knew each other through Myspace,and how you called me in the middle of the night when you had problems with your previous ex. How we bonded,how we share things when we barely knew each other. But,i'm blessed to have a friend like her,really. She's just so nice,so beautiful and sososo strong. Just so you know Mimz,i love you just like my own sister :D Now,you havta tell me you love me toooooo! HAHAHAHA.

    Aye,ayeee! I think,i'm chopping off my hair this weekend with iikaa! XD

    Labels: ,

    "" was Posted On: Monday, April 13, 2009 @18:49 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.