ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    I was confident caz i studied REAL HARD. Little did i know,this is the outcome. Of course i'm sad & disappointed. Nevertheless,i am still proud of myself for putting the BEST effort and for going thru a tough year in Sec 5. I know im NEVER a person who gives up easily,this is just a start for me. THREE CHEERS FOR ME! :D And now,who wanna treat me to a meal? xD

    On another note,thank you Reg,Aris,Mimz,Mus,Fiz,Zamy and Dad for being the nicest person on earth. And for being soooooooooooo damn concern and understanding and feels me. They know i did my very best,they really do. They see it. But oh well,though i get a sucky results,they still is there for me. They still support me,they still do. And,that's just enough to erase all those tears in my eyes. I love you all,alot. You guys know how much you guys meant to me,individually :) And the best part was,i had ICE CREAMS to make me feel good. And now,i already am feeling good! :D

    WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP? STAY TUNED!

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Monday, January 11, 2010 @19:04 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.