ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    You were nice. I was nice. We were nice. Everyone's nice. The feeling's nice as well. Upon my arrival,you're the first person i look out for. You weren't there. Minutes passed,then i saw your shadow. It was really you. I went forward,and stand before your eyes. You seem so cute and nice,you give me a casual hug. I was liking it,of course :D I had my supper,and wanting to share it with you,but you were too full. You smiled. && I was liking it,of course :D I havta be home,caz i'm working tomorrow morning,i went about to bid goodbye to everyone. You're the last person whom i went up to. You gave me another smile,which really melts me inside. I was liking it,of course :D I told you how i spent my money and you told me not to be a shopaholic and i told you i wasn't one. You told me to save my money for important uses and you told me not to spend unnecessarily. I agreed,and i told you i'll heed your advice. We bid goodbye by giving each other a tight hug. I was liking it,of course :D Then lastly,i asked if you were to drink like them others,and you gave me a warmth smile and told me not to worry caz you don't. I WAS LIKING IT,OF COURSE! :D

    I wanna start my 2010 with you,JUST YOU.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Friday, January 01, 2010 @02:25 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.