ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    It was nice,it was beautiful. It was amazing,it was fantastic. It was fun,it was great. It was unexpected,it was unbelieveable. It was something i never thought would ever happen,it was something which i never look forward for. It was almost-perfect,and that i couldnt ask for more. When was the last time i felt something like this? 2years ago okay! But one thing for sure,it was one of my best day for this year :>


    I may struggle a little,i may have upcoming obstacle. But,i don't fear. Cause i know,no matter what happens,you're still the one that i choose,at the end of the day tho' you suck big time and that you look like a Keling. This isn't my first time going for something like this,but for sure,i'm gonna give my best this time round. I can list down reasons why i am different from them other girls,cause i wanna convince you that,not every girls are the same. Nope,i'm not rushing. I'm taking my time in fact. But if i fail this time round,i'm not giving up THAT easily. Trust me. Oh hey! My mum says you're good looking ;D Jangan perasan lah,cause she still agrees with me bout you looking like Keling (Y)(Y)

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 @22:00 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.