ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    You suck big time and you're sucha loser,for all i know. You're one big fat annoying bastardization and i feel like slapping your face each time your rough jokes come outta your bloody holy mouth. But whatever it is,I STILL CHOOSE YOU ;D

    Weekends was great i'd say. For the past one week,i didn't managed to catch my proper sleep as once i'm back home,i'm busy with the cyber world which will lead me to have my sleep for just a couple of hours. Besides that,i too havta wake up early for work. Now,that explains why. Thursday was me off-day so i went down to College East to register my school stuffs with Reg & Mimz as a company. Afterwhich,we proceed on to Reggy's house for some interview-thingy going on from Mimz and yeah,meals from Maiden was awesomez (Y).

    Friday was ED shift,so i planned to meet up with Elfac for dinner,supposedly. It was my PayDay also \m/ hehehehe. So,met her round town,then went about to find some stuffs and purchase some stuffs needed. After 2 hours of walking,we parted ways with a big hugs and yeap,that was my friday. Saturday is it,i was on ED shift instead of Early as we havta clear the stockrooms. It was sooooo messy,you can never imagine! We ended work at 6pm,so Elfac was being sucha dear to meet me first as i know,Mus and Reg will be lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (the usual). So,we met with the rest at Heeren,then went on Lido for me dinner. Waited for few people to come about then went back to Heeren to meet the other half.

    Keledek was supposed to attend something but it was cancelled at the very last minute. Thank god i took the initiative to text him and ask him TO COME DOWN AND MEET US AND STOP BEING A LAZY ASS TO JUST SIT AT HOME. And yes,he did! :D He isn't that useless afterall,i seee. We exchange a few rubbish as usual,and our day means nothing without any pinching and slapping of one another,especially me. Cause yeah,you guys havta know that he REALLY suck big time and annoying much (Y) But oh well,he still is ze best. And so,Reg & I left round 10.45pm and we trained back home. Elfac already left us at the very beginning as she havta attend some Family Dinner at Simpang,so yeap. That was me saturday.

    As for today and yesterday,it was my off day again. And you have no idea how happy i am cause this is the only time i can sleeep and get my lonnnnnnnnnnnng rest than anyone else could! Besides that,it also give me the chance to complete my writing for me diary which im taking forever to update! hahaha. Oh well,i thought of going to Mustafa Center & Ikea to purchase some stuff today,but i'm kinda lazy to go out. Besides,i have no one to follow and accompany me. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Monday, March 08, 2010 @15:12 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.