ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Honestly,im too lazy to post those pictures that i took on my last day of work! haha,next post perhaps? And sooooo,it's the 5th day since my contract ends and i have been sitting at home doing nothing but to laze around. Minus the part that i'm doing the houseworks and gets up early in the morning heh heh :> Nothing's new when it comes to home. Tv & computer has always been the best company,no doubt about that.

    Moving on,no plans for the weekends yet. Planless,brokeless,planless and so on. I have no idea where i should go and who i should go out with. Now,that has always been the question,i know right. And so,im sooooo looking for Monday big time caz yeah,i'm gonna spend the whole of my time with that Keledek. And i really am gonna cross my fingers,hoping that he'll not be an asshole to not agree with my plans. Or if noooooooooot,i'm gonna turn nasty,he can never imagine! HAHAHAHA,right. And just so you know,it'll be a great day,TRUST ME ;DD

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Friday, April 02, 2010 @02:33 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.