ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    Last thursday was an outing for the 6 of us. S'been so long since we last met and you have no idea how excited each and everyone of us are. But sadly,Samad havta give it a missed. Nevermind,next time yeah! :D Anyway,Town was our option. We went everywhere and anywhere our legs lead us to,with laughter all in the air. I swear,theres no way i can't laugh when meeting them. Exchange of stories in between was awesome. Camwhoring and snapping pictures non-stop was absolutely fun! Simply everything,it's so fantastic and that we wanna do another one more before we are all busy for our individual schools. Now,i can't wait for that! I bet,you guys too ;DD More of the pictures when i have the whole of my time to upload,yeap!


    Moving on. My Prettyboy Keledek has been so nice,so sweet and so cute,i have no idea why! HAHAHAHA. But,it was a great relieved when he's aware of how many dudes been telling me how big their crush is towards me,and that i don't give a damn at all,caz he has always been my answers to everything. But good thing is,he's fully aware that i so called dump those guys for him ;D MUAHAHAHAHA. But oh well,nevertheless,im still hoping it will all go slow and steady so that when the time comes,it'll be a great one. I'm not hoping for anything yet,just that i don't want any of these to end,at all. It's been pretty good now that everyone's aware of us \m/ And so,go figure your results and tell me asap loh. So that,if you pass,Fish & Co is all yours next week ;DD And now,we've been exchanging texts,and you have no idea how long i've been smiling non-stop. Thank you for that Muhammad ;D (actually nama dia takda muhammad lah kan,saya cuma tambah2 je)

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, March 13, 2010 @02:10 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.